Best Entry-Level Computer Jobs without a degree
For someone who is fresh out of school, Entry-level computer jobs can be a big step up forward, but for someone who wants to change their careers, an entry-level job can feel like a big step backward. But the great thing about Entry level computer jobs or tech jobs, there is no need experience and these also pay well from the start. The increasing demand for technology jobs, along with growing salaries, makes information technology quite a promising career path. Fortunately, in these jobs, there are various options or roles that can help you to start your career.
Best Entry-level computer jobs are:
1. Applications Developer
The professionals who create applications for smartphones and tablets or develop applications for operating systems are called Application developers. If you want to be an application developer then you typically need to earn a four-year bachelor’s degree in computer science or diploma certification in the related subjects. But just creation of an application is not the only work of an application developer, they also track the entire life cycle of application software. The application developers have very good knowledge of programming languages, the design & create application via coding, and then test the application product for functionality and errors.
Key Requirements to become an Application Developer:-
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or diploma certification in a related field. (basic salary $40000 – $100000 / year)
- Moreover, You have to be a creative-minded person, problem-solving and you also need good communications skill.
- According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, there is 26% of projected job growth until 2028.
Earning ways for an Application developer:-
- The first method of income for an application developer is a Full-time Job.
- The second method of earning for an Application developer is Freelance work. You can make your freelance portfolio and start earning by developing applications for the person or organization that has hired you. Moreover, You can earn money via this method from your home easily.
- And the Third way of income for an application developer is made application software for yourself. No need for a job or freelance work just make amazing applications for which users are looking for and Publish those applications Google Play Store & Apple store and monetize those with Google AdMob & get directly paid from Google. If you have a huge user base on your application then you can also earn huge revenue.
2. Technical Support Specialist
Companies hired Technical support specialists to provide technical support, advice, and assistance to their customers. They also solve technical, hardware, and software system problems for businesses. If you want to work as a Technical Support Specialist then the must required qualifications are A high school diploma is required with a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any other degree that is closely related to the field. For the Technical Support Specialist job, many of the companies also require certification in operating systems or industry-specific networks. Moreover, the companies of all sorts need Technical Support Specialists. Because, as long as companies use specialized software or hardware, they will definitely the requirements for an IT team with Technical Support Specialists.
Key Requirements to become a Technical Support Specialist:-
- A high school diploma is required with a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any other degree that is closely related to the field.
- Moreover, you also have good communication skills.
- If you have certification in operating systems or industry-specific networks, then this is the Plus advantage for you.
- Until 2026 there is 11% of Job Growth for Technical Support Specialists.
Earning of a Technical Support Specialist:-
The earnings of a Technical Support Specialist are totally based on for which company he is working for. Different companies pay you different amounts of salaries. If you have less than 1-year experience in the field then the average salary of a Technical Support Specialist in India is ₹2,80000 to ₹3,50000. And is you have 1-4 years of experience than you will earn up to ₹4,00000 to ₹4,50000. Similarly, if you have 5-9 years experience than your average salary is ₹7,00000 to ₹10,00000. This is the average salary of a Technical Support Specialist, but the salaries in this field totally depend on companies you are working for. But, if you are working for big companies and also good experience in the field you easily earn up to $35000 to $50000.
3. Web Editor.
You can work as a web editor this is also a kind of Entry-level computer job. You start your carrier by Becoming a web editor. The work of a web editor is publishing the content on the website, writing blogs or articles, checking text, and media. Most of the people enjoy freedom by doing work from home. Because they don’t need any supervision for their work and they free to make decisions on their own. Those web editor work from home has a choice to set their own hours for work and choose their own projects which they have interset.
Key Requirements to become a Web Editor
- The web editor has good writing skills. This is the main thing for becoming a web editor. Also, the editor has to know the good knowledge of grammar and punctuation.
- Book editor skills & Competencies
How much you earn by becoming a web editor
According to the current statics, the average annual earning of web editors is $60,000. Moreover, you can earn up to $29.08 per hour. Furthermore, The earning is depends upon your work and experience. Note: The earning figure may up down this is not fully correct.
4. Social Media Manager
Social media managers manage the social profile of companies, stars, politicians, and many other popular brands. They are creating content, compile campaigns, and respond to the audience’s comments. Social media managers help to maintain their good social profiles and enhance their online presence.
Key Requirements to become a Social Media Manager
- To Becoming a social media manager you need a bachelor’s degree in public relations and marketing.
- Strong communication skills
How much you can earn by becoming a Social Media Manager
The earning is dependent upon your work and experience. The average annual earning of Social Media Manager is $62,350 per year. Most of the top earner has reached $95k. This earing figure is collected from the previous 4 to 5-year record. This is not fully correct.
5. Web Designer
Key Requirements to become a Web Designer
For becoming a web designer you know some knowledge about Basic Designing Tools, HTML & CSS, UX/UI, And Visual Design, Web Server Management, Programming Languages, Search Engine Optimization, Digital Marketing, Content Management System, Communication skills.
How much you can earn by becoming a Web Designer
The earnings of a Web Designer are totally based on factors like experience level, location, and company profile. Different companies pay you different amounts of salaries. The average salary of a web designer in us is $42,325 per year. Also, The average entry-level web designer rate is $22.62 per hour. Note: The earning figure may up down this is not fully correct. This earing figure is collected from the previous 4 to 5-year record.
The Bottom Line
Thank you for taking the time to visit. In this article, we will provide you the information about the best Entry-level computer jobs. Hope you will enjoy this article.