Here’s Full Guide to Know How to Activate DND in Airtel
DND stands for “Do not Disturb”. In simple words, DND means someone doesn’t want to be interrupted, disturbed, or troubled. There is also another term for the DND that is “Dungeons and Dragons”, it is a popular role-playing game. But in today’s toping we are discussing DND “Do not Disturb”. We listed here information about DND Airtel and Step guide to How to activate and How you can deactivate this service on your Airtel number. So, check this article and…Enjoy!
Airtel is one of the largest network operators in India. They provide GSM, 3G, 4G, 4G+ mobile services, and now its VoLTE service is rolled out in all Indian telecom circles. That’s the reason to activate the Do Not Disturb service on Airtel. DND will block unwanted calls or spam messages. If you don’t activate DND you will be confused by reading your messages and checking who’s calling. You have not any other choice to avoid these spam messages or calls. You only reduce this spam by activating the DND.
To Activate DND is quite simple and easy, it can be activated by a Phone call or SMS. You can also activate DND on Airtel online. So, activate DND on your Airtel mobile now and stop unwanted phone calls or SMS. In this article, we will tell you in stepwise How to Activate DND in Airtel. So follow these simple steps and activate DND on your Airtel mobile number.
Activate DND on your Airtel Number by Phone call Or SMS
You can activate the DND service on your airtel number in two simple ways. You can just activate it by a Phone call or SMS. If you want to do this then just follow these simple steps.
By Phone Call:
- Call to 1909 and follow the IVR prompts. This will activate your DND on your airtel mobile number.
- Send SMS START 0 to 1909. This will activate full DND on your airtel mobile number.
How To Activate DND on your Airtel Number Online?
If you want to activate the DND service online on your airtel mobile number the just follow these simple steps to activate DND online…
- Firstly, go to the DND page on the Airtel website.
- Click on the click here link that will in red Airtel Mobile Services tab
- And now enter your mobile number
- After that, click on the get one-time password
- Now enter the OTP that will be sent to your mobile
- Lastly, click on the Stop all tab, and click on the submit button.
How To Deactivate DND on Airtel Mobile Number?
The deactivation of the DND service is very simple and easy. If you want to deactivate this or want to continue receiving promotional and unwanted calls or spam messages then you deactivate “Do not Disturb” service on your airtel number in a very easy way. Just follow the steps given below…
- You have to send SMS to deactivate the “Do Not Disturb” service on your airtel number. Type “Stop” and just send it to “1909”. After a few minutes Do not Disturb service is deactivated on your airtel number.
- Moreover, you can dial the IVR number “1909” to deactivate the DND. You also dial this IVR number “1909” for the activation of the DND service.
The Deactivation of the DND service as simple as the activation of this service. There is also another way to deactivate or activate this service. Moreover, you can deactivate Or activate it online. For the online Deactivation of DND, just follow the step given below…
- First of all, go to the official website of Airtel (airtel.in) and log in by entering your mobile number and OTP.
- After that, go to the DND service page and here you will see an option for the Deactivation of DND.
On this page, we have written all the information about DND Airtel. We have provided here a Step guide for How you can Activate and Deactivate this service on your airtel mobile number. So, if you have got any benefits by reading this article then please spread your love in the comment section because we are hungry for your appreciation because it inspires us to do more good work…